Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dark Sky Future

Is the Dark Sky app no longer working or up to date now that it’s integrated with Apple Weather? If so, I’ll delete the app. Was not clear to me what the plan is for Dark Sky starting Jan. 1. Thank you

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 5:46 AM

You have the Weather app on your iPhone, use App Library to search the app you are looking for, see this Apple article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

If you cannot find it then download the app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2023 5:46 AM in response to VeloWolf

You have the Weather app on your iPhone, use App Library to search the app you are looking for, see this Apple article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

If you cannot find it then download the app.

Jan 1, 2023 3:24 PM in response to Raicya

Thank you for replying, Raicya. I should have asked a better question. I've been using the Dark Sky weather app for sometime (paid for it). I know their features were recently integrated with Apple Weather but the notification didn't explicitly state whether Dark Sky would cease to operate or populate with weather data. Today (Jan. 1) it's all empty data. I assume Dark Sky will not be populated going forward so I removed the app. All set!

Dark Sky Future

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.