Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail to Wallet

How do I move an email to my Apple Wallet. I saw one answer but it doesn't work for me, maybe it was old.

MacBook Pro, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 1:51 PM

2 replies

Jan 3, 2023 3:39 PM in response to j.esler

Hello j.esler,

The email will need to contain the "Add to Apple Wallet logo in order for you to add your pass to Wallet. This resource covers the topic further: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

1. "Open the app, email, notification, or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass.
  2. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.

The Add to Apple Wallet button

3. Follow the instructions on the screen.

4. If necessary, tap Add in the upper right corner.

If you don't see an option to add your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass to the Wallet app, contact the merchant or company that issued it to make sure they support passes in the Wallet app.

When you add a boarding pass, ticket, or other pass to the Wallet app on your iPhone, you automatically add it to the Wallet app on your paired Apple Watch."

Cheers!

Mail to Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.