Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone invoice bill

I lost my iPhone invoice. Please give me new invoice or send me on my contact number or 👍whatsapp PDF of invoice

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 8:33 PM

yuvin272 Said:

"I lost my iPhone invoice bill: I lost my iPhone invoice. Please give me new invoice or send me on my contact numb-er or 👍whatsapp PDF of invoice"

-------

Getting the Invoice:

Based on Personal Experience:

Request a PDF Copy:

When my iPhone was shipped to my, it did not come with an invoice. I did not get an AppleCare receipt a couple of times either. So, what I did was called Apple, and requested that they eMail me a PDF document, and they did. You should consider doing the same.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 8:33 PM in response to yuvin272

yuvin272 Said:

"I lost my iPhone invoice bill: I lost my iPhone invoice. Please give me new invoice or send me on my contact numb-er or 👍whatsapp PDF of invoice"

-------

Getting the Invoice:

Based on Personal Experience:

Request a PDF Copy:

When my iPhone was shipped to my, it did not come with an invoice. I did not get an AppleCare receipt a couple of times either. So, what I did was called Apple, and requested that they eMail me a PDF document, and they did. You should consider doing the same.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I lost my iPhone invoice bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.