Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot download comcast email

comcast is currently unavailable is the error i am getting when i try to download email from comcast server. comcast says it is not on their side. work fine on my iphone. there is mail on the server. settings checked and verified.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:16 PM

kensachi Said:

"cannot download comcast email: Deleted all the email on the iPhone and logged into comcast.com. The set up email account to send mail to the iPhone (my Comcast’s email to wife’s comcast email). They immediately downloaded."

-------

Thanks for providing the solution. It will help many for certain.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 10:16 PM in response to kensachi

kensachi Said:

"cannot download comcast email: Deleted all the email on the iPhone and logged into comcast.com. The set up email account to send mail to the iPhone (my Comcast’s email to wife’s comcast email). They immediately downloaded."

-------

Thanks for providing the solution. It will help many for certain.

Jan 2, 2023 10:05 PM in response to kensachi

kensachi Said:

"cannot download comcast email: comcast is currently unavailable is the error i am getting when i try to download email from comcast server. comcast says it is not on their side. work fine on my iphone. there is mail on the server. settings checked and verified. resolved. operator error :)"

-------

Please Provide the Solution:

What is the solution? Providing that would help many for certain.

cannot download comcast email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.