Failed access to Comcast email on new iPhone 15 Pro

Purchased a new iPhone 15 Pro and the transfer of information went fine. However, when I open the Mail app that has my Comcast account information, it shows there are 59 Unread messages but gives me "Account Error: Comcast Cannot Get Mail - Comcast is currently unavailable" after several seconds "Checking for Mail ..."

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:03 AM

Brighthawk wrote:

Purchased a new iPhone 15 Pro and the transfer of information went fine. However, when I open the Mail app that has my Comcast account information, it shows there are 59 Unread messages but gives me "Account Error: Comcast Cannot Get Mail - Comcast is currently unavailable" after several seconds "Checking for Mail ..."

Report the issue to comcast support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 10:03 AM in response to Brighthawk

Brighthawk wrote:

Report the issue to comcast support.

Failed access to Comcast email on new iPhone 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.