Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account sign in

My iCloud account says that someone signed into it December 23rd and it was not me. I went through my devices list and it is all of the devices I know that I have. What should I do? (I have changed my password)

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:10 PM

271apple Said:

"iCloud account sign in: My iCloud account says that someone signed into it December 23rd and it was not me. I went through my devices list and it is all of the devices I know that I have. What should I do? (I have changed my password)"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Secure your Account:

Being suspicions of this, someone may have your credentials. So, secure your account ASAP, start with a new eMail Address. Consider using a new email address for Apple, and Apple alone.

A. Modifying your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, then modify the you credentials. Someone may know your credentials, so using a opening and using new eMail address for your Apple Account seems the best, single route to take of the three provided above.

B. Report a Screenshot to Apple:

Go Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 10:10 PM in response to 271apple

271apple Said:

"iCloud account sign in: My iCloud account says that someone signed into it December 23rd and it was not me. I went through my devices list and it is all of the devices I know that I have. What should I do? (I have changed my password)"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Secure your Account:

Being suspicions of this, someone may have your credentials. So, secure your account ASAP, start with a new eMail Address. Consider using a new email address for Apple, and Apple alone.

A. Modifying your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, then modify the you credentials. Someone may know your credentials, so using a opening and using new eMail address for your Apple Account seems the best, single route to take of the three provided above.

B. Report a Screenshot to Apple:

Go Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - Apple Support

iCloud account sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.