Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook screen shows "This Mac book has been locked with Find My Mac. Didn't lock this Mac? Go to www/iCloud.com/find to get the PIN to unlock it. 000000 "

My MacBook screen shows "This Mac book has been locked with Find My Mac. Didn't lock this Mac? Go to www/iCloud.com/find to get the PIN to unlock it. 000000 "

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 3:56 AM

Is this your own Mac? If so, you can follow the steps on iCloud.com/find to unlock it.

Also, if you haven't locked it yourself take a look here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised – Apple Support (UK)

If you have bought this Mac secondhand you will need to ask the original seller to remove the iCloud lock

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2023 3:56 AM in response to shatrughanmallick

Is this your own Mac? If so, you can follow the steps on iCloud.com/find to unlock it.

Also, if you haven't locked it yourself take a look here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised – Apple Support (UK)

If you have bought this Mac secondhand you will need to ask the original seller to remove the iCloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.