Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rename Notes Folder

The following from Notes Help does not Rename a Notes folder, the actions only open SORT. How to Rename a Notes Folder Mac Ventura?

MacBook Air, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 4:50 AM

The Original question was " Rename Notes Folder " .

To which there have been at least 3 different replies specific to that question.

If the user wishes to move Sideways on the question, that is fine but let use work on the Original before moving sideways

27 replies

Jan 3, 2023 6:37 AM in response to ejbpesca

We must have posting at the same time, so missed the Exchange aspect above .

In effect, the issue is not with Notes application but rather the interactions between Notes and an Exchange Account.

Here I must say, my skill set related to Exchange Accounts is lacking 😔

To provide more Quality Solutions specific to this issue, perhaps one of the Other Contributors, with that experience, can jump back in and walk your through this issue.

Should that not occur >>

Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

Although the designation of Best Answer was given, I do thank you for this.

Jan 3, 2023 1:35 PM in response to Barney-15E

I can create new notes and delete them, but I cannot move notes from one account to another nor create a new folder in either of the two Exchange and On My Mac. Also, Select > cut or copy > paste is under Edit but not available for either account. I am trying to use Notes without iCloud. I would like to have only the On My Mac account with folders.

Rename Notes Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.