Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to turn off the “Do Not Disturb” that somehow got turned on. How can I do that? I went to Settings, Focus, but cannot find an option to turn the stupid thing off. This has occurred only since I just updated the new software.

I just updated the software for my iPhone. Now the “Do Not Disturb” mode is locked on. I cannot get it to go off. I went to Settings, then Focus, which shows the “Do Not Disturb” mode is “on”. But I cannot find where I can turn it off or return it to its previous night hour schedule.

How can I turn off the “Do Not Disturb” mode. It has been applied across all my devices.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 7:26 AM

Ope the Control center and see if this helps.

6 replies

Jan 3, 2023 7:40 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you, but when I tap on the “Do Not Disturb” button (like in your second illustration), nothing happens. The half moon remains on across all my devices. If I tap on the “personal” or “work” buttons, I do not get an option to turn it off, only to either set schedule or “delete Focus”. I tried deleting “personal” and now I only have the “work” button.

But the “do not disturb” icon remains in place and test phone calls go straight to voice mail with no audible notification.

WAIT! I finally got to the screen in your first illustration. (Before I could only find “Settings”). I did tap on Focus, then DND and it worked to turn off the DND.

Thank You!!!!!!!

I want to turn off the “Do Not Disturb” that somehow got turned on. How can I do that? I went to Settings, Focus, but cannot find an option to turn the stupid thing off. This has occurred only since I just updated the new software.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.