Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost access to Activation Lock

My watch is no longer able to pair with it, it asks me to log in, and I lost the account. Please help me as soon as possible.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 6:52 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2023 11:52 AM in response to amer8687

Hi amer8687,

There is an article we can share with you when you see Activation Lock on your Apple Watch. Following the steps in this article are going to be the only way to regain access to your Apple Watch.

Here are the steps for you to follow, they can be found in About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Turn off Activation Lock before you send your Apple Watch in for service, sell it, or give it away
Before you send your Apple Watch in for service, sell it, or give it away, you should turn off Activation Lock on your Apple Watch. Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
1: Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together. 
2: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
3: Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. 
4: Tap the info button  next to your Apple Watch.
5: Tap Unpair Apple Watch. For cellular models of Apple Watch, tap Remove [Carrier] Plan. If you aren't going to pair with a different Apple Watch or iPhone, you might need to contact your carrier to cancel your cellular subscription.* 
6: Enter your Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it
7: Tap again to confirm. 

If you still need help after trying these steps, click on title of the article's link above, it has additional steps to try.

Good luck!

Lost access to Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.