Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is stuck on activation lock and I lost both the Apple ID and passwords to unlock Watch

My watch is stuck on activation lock and I lost both id and password

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 2:36 PM

Here are your options:

1. If you forgot your Apple ID --> If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (AU)
  2. If you forgot your Apple ID Password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

By the way, they should be the very same Apple ID and Apple ID Password you use on your iPhone. Do you not know your iPhone ID and Password?

If the above links don't help you, the ONLY way Apple will agree to help you is for you to present the original purchase receipt to them which clearly shows the Apple Watch Serial Number on the receipt, validating you are the original buyer of the watch. Without that, Apple won't help you and you'll need to recycle the watch as it will remain locked and useless.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 2:36 PM in response to Cdk175

Here are your options:

1. If you forgot your Apple ID --> If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support (AU)
  2. If you forgot your Apple ID Password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

By the way, they should be the very same Apple ID and Apple ID Password you use on your iPhone. Do you not know your iPhone ID and Password?

If the above links don't help you, the ONLY way Apple will agree to help you is for you to present the original purchase receipt to them which clearly shows the Apple Watch Serial Number on the receipt, validating you are the original buyer of the watch. Without that, Apple won't help you and you'll need to recycle the watch as it will remain locked and useless.

My Apple Watch is stuck on activation lock and I lost both the Apple ID and passwords to unlock Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.