Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air pods

What dose it mean when I plug my AirPods in and it just blinks white

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 2:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 7:53 AM

If your AirPods are flashing white when you plug them into their charging case, it usually means that they are not paired with your iPhone or other device correctly.

To fix this issue, you will need to pair your AirPods with your iPhone again. Here's how:

1. Make sure that your AirPods are in their charging case and the case is charged.
  2. Open the lid of the charging case.
  3. Go to the "Bluetooth" section in the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
  4. Tap on the "i" icon next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
  5. Tap on "Forget this Device" and then tap "Forget Device" to confirm.
  6. Close the lid of the charging case and then open it again.
  7. Hold down the setup button on the back of the charging case until the status light flashes white.
  8. On your iPhone, tap "Connect" next to your AirPods in the list of devices.

If you continue to have issues, you may need to reset your AirPods and try pairing them again. To reset your AirPods, put them back in the charging case, close the lid, and then hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Then open the lid and try

Pair AirPods (1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation) - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 7:53 AM in response to Community User

If your AirPods are flashing white when you plug them into their charging case, it usually means that they are not paired with your iPhone or other device correctly.

To fix this issue, you will need to pair your AirPods with your iPhone again. Here's how:

1. Make sure that your AirPods are in their charging case and the case is charged.
  2. Open the lid of the charging case.
  3. Go to the "Bluetooth" section in the "Settings" app on your iPhone.
  4. Tap on the "i" icon next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
  5. Tap on "Forget this Device" and then tap "Forget Device" to confirm.
  6. Close the lid of the charging case and then open it again.
  7. Hold down the setup button on the back of the charging case until the status light flashes white.
  8. On your iPhone, tap "Connect" next to your AirPods in the list of devices.

If you continue to have issues, you may need to reset your AirPods and try pairing them again. To reset your AirPods, put them back in the charging case, close the lid, and then hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Then open the lid and try

Pair AirPods (1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation) - Apple Support

Air pods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.