Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have 140$ itunes on my wallet my problem not payment card , i cant buy with this 140$ inside the game

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 5:21 AM

You get a message -> Your purchase could not be completed, OK?

Then you need to update your payment method or add a new one.

i dont have payment i just want use my balance like always , now i cant and there is 140$ inside

I posted : See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• if you want to use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

And now : i want refound then

What do you actually want?

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to have a payment method on file.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 5:21 AM in response to piexy

You get a message -> Your purchase could not be completed, OK?

Then you need to update your payment method or add a new one.

i dont have payment i just want use my balance like always , now i cant and there is 140$ inside

I posted : See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

• if you want to use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

And now : i want refound then

What do you actually want?

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to have a payment method on file.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Jan 4, 2023 3:04 AM in response to piexy

If you get a message -> Your purchase could not be completed, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

• If you want to change your card, add first the new card, then remove the old one.
  • or if you use your Apple ID balance, you need to set your Apple ID balance as your default payment.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

Jan 4, 2023 4:48 AM in response to piexy

Follow the instructions in -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

⤵️

Add a payment method on your iPhone or iPad

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Media & Purchases, then tap View Account. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Manage Payments.
  5. Tap Add Payment Method.

6. Enter the payment method details, then tap Done.

Click here for more support and assistance.

i have 140$ itunes on my wallet my problem not payment card , i cant buy with this 140$ inside the game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.