Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather app ignores the sign of the temperature.

After the last update, I think my Apple Watch 4 started acting differently. The screen is really sensitive to turn on, but in addition to this, the weather app doesn't show the sign of the temperature on the forecast. The current temperature shows ok, e.g., -12°, but for the next hours, it will show, e.g. 11° to 12°. The same goes for a forecast for the next few days, except for the main screen forecast!

Yeah, I guess it's alright when you know what to expect the temperature to be roughly, but when you are close to 0°C, it gets more complicated...

I think this is a bug, but I have no idea how to report it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 6:45 AM

Are you in Finland? Sweden? In that Scandi area there is indeed a bug related to language. please report it to Apple as they don't read this.

https://apple.com/feedback problem report

NB put your language and OS and iOS versions in the problem text box as the dropdowns are usually out of date.

3 replies

Weather app ignores the sign of the temperature.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.