Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brand New MacBook Pro Dead

I ecstatically rec’d a MacBook Pro 14” for XMas. Little did I know heartache would come so soon. I used it to set it up and let the battery die while I was on it. Now it won’t charge or turn on even though I left it charging overnight and still have it attached to the power outlet. I have tried disconnecting it, also plugged into different outlets in different locations. Nothing works. HELP!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 9:42 AM

Hello FOKMyLifeIOwnAMacNow,

Try some of these troubleshooting steps that Apple recommends:

If your MagSafe cable or power adapter isn't working - Apple Support

You can contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store if you are still unable to charge your MacBook Pro. If you received a faulty power adapter, Apple with replace or service it under warranty.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 9:42 AM in response to lukarked224

Hello FOKMyLifeIOwnAMacNow,

Try some of these troubleshooting steps that Apple recommends:

If your MagSafe cable or power adapter isn't working - Apple Support

You can contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store if you are still unable to charge your MacBook Pro. If you received a faulty power adapter, Apple with replace or service it under warranty.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Brand New MacBook Pro Dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.