Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QQ on Apple Watch

I have like a lot of contacts on QQ before and the notifications are all not muted, BTW. so recently I bought an apple watch and I downloaded the QQ on it. when I open it, there’s only one contact in it. the strange thing is, I can receive notifications from, say, a particular group, on the watch, but when I open QQ on the watch, the icon of that group doesn’t pop up, and there’s still only that previous contract there, alone. this means I can’t reply to messages from other people other than this person, although everything works fine for this person, e.g. typing. it’s just that there’s no other contacts on this watch

I just went and deleted the app and downloaded it again, but it still doesn’t work, anybody know why’s it so?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:41 AM

QQ is not an Apple App, so for guidance with a 3rd party product, it's best to contact the app developer for the application.

You can learn how to contact an app developer here --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

QQ on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.