Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to watch apple fitness plus using fire tv stick

How do I watch Apple TV plus on a regular tv with a Amazon fire stick

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 6:08 PM

You didn't answer his question. It was about Fitness+.

I am not gonna buy a whole new TV or system to stream Fitness+. How do I get it on my kindle fire stick?

2 replies

Jan 8, 2023 1:23 PM in response to Hattrick_67

Hello Hattrick_67,

Apple TV+ is available on Amazon Fire TV Stick, as confirmed here: Apple TV app - Devices - Apple

These steps from Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support may help:

How to get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app
1. Go to your device's app store and search for the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app. If you don't see the app that you're looking for, check your device's compatibility.1
2. Download the app.
3. Open the app and follow the instructions to complete setup.

If you're not signed in with your Apple ID, open the app and go to Settings > Accounts. Then choose a sign in option.

• Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
• On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.

If you can't watch content, you might need to get your Apple ID ready for purchases.

Don't have an Apple ID? Learn how to create a new Apple ID. Or if you forgot your Apple ID password, learn how to reset it.

For additional assistance, we would suggest reaching out to Amazon for additional assistance as they will be the experts on how to add apps to their device.

Have a good day.

How to watch apple fitness plus using fire tv stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.