Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Restrictions Bug?

I have recently set restrictions for my Apple TV 4k in order to prevent TV-MA shows and rated R movies, both of which I selected in the restrictions section of settings. I then started watching a TV-14 show through the TV app which I had purchased through Itunes. The TV show plays just fine and does not ask for the passcode since it is TV-14. However, once the episode finishes, the automatic play next comes up, and once the timer runs out to start the next episode, it immediately asks for the passcode. Since the TV show is TV-14, it should not be doing this. I believe this is a bug. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this something on the bug radar to get fixed?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:52 PM

You may want to reach out to Apple Support directly, as they’ll be best equipped to help investigate and assist with the behavior. You can use the following link to reach out: Contact Apple Support.

(If confirmed, they may suggest that you report it through the Feedback forms: Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 8:52 PM in response to Dark_Red_Killian

You may want to reach out to Apple Support directly, as they’ll be best equipped to help investigate and assist with the behavior. You can use the following link to reach out: Contact Apple Support.

(If confirmed, they may suggest that you report it through the Feedback forms: Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.)

Apple TV Restrictions Bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.