Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

desactivate system notification on ventura

Hello guys,

I cant find how to desactivate system notification on the top right corner of the screen of my macbook. I've looked obviously in system / notification, but they're all turned off — but there's no indication of SYSTEM notification... so they keep showing up...

thanks !

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 5:00 AM

and then when i click on one of them, it brings me to system preferences / open session / applicaton that should work on background (I desactivated them all)

That doesn’t deactivate the notifications. It stops whatever program you installed from running in the background. It will still attempt to run and you will get a notification that it is trying to run in the background.

I can’t tell you what program you installed, but it is trying to open something in the background.

I don’t think anybody has figured out if it is a problem with the apps or the OS when it repeatedly notifies.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 5:00 AM in response to parisbill

and then when i click on one of them, it brings me to system preferences / open session / applicaton that should work on background (I desactivated them all)

That doesn’t deactivate the notifications. It stops whatever program you installed from running in the background. It will still attempt to run and you will get a notification that it is trying to run in the background.

I can’t tell you what program you installed, but it is trying to open something in the background.

I don’t think anybody has figured out if it is a problem with the apps or the OS when it repeatedly notifies.

desactivate system notification on ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.