Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade in my iPhone at the store instead of mailing it in?

Hello

i have iPhone 13 Pro with barclays finance

i have just bought a new iPhone 14 pro max with barclays finance too and I choose to trade in my old phone and pay off the previous loan with the amount I will receive from the trade in!

I received my trade in box but I am scared to send my phone by mail.

can I trade in my phone at the store and get the amount to pay off my previous loan instead than mailing with the kit box?

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 4:10 PM

I believe that you can do that if you are purchasing a phone; or you can try to just walk into a store and ask if you can do it - in that case, you'd get a gift card which will not help to pay a loan. You best stop into a store to check on the exact available options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 4:10 PM in response to Dagab7

I believe that you can do that if you are purchasing a phone; or you can try to just walk into a store and ask if you can do it - in that case, you'd get a gift card which will not help to pay a loan. You best stop into a store to check on the exact available options.

Can I trade in my iPhone at the store instead of mailing it in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.