Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After I send an email (with the new Ventura's Schedule Email / " Send Later") they don't appear in the SENT emails folder.T

After I send an email (using the new MAC MAIL - Ventura's Schedule Email / " Send Later") they don't appear in the SENT emails folder.

I have confirmed that the other end have received the email, but it simply has no history. Any way to solve this or find the sent email?

MacOs Ventura Versión 13.1 (22C65)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 1:08 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Jan 7, 2023 2:12 PM in response to Apeterik

Ouch and my sole point of reference is using the Send Later feature using an iCloud account.

How it may or may not function as expected for Other e-mail Servers is outside my personal experience.

Am sure we both have read from the below Link on this feature.

I see not specific reference to this affecting Non iCloud accounts

Write, send, and schedule emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support (CA)

Jan 8, 2023 1:34 AM in response to Apeterik

Let me add another Observation to this mix of " Send Later " issue.

1. Using one IMAP Protocol e-mail servers >> iCloud in the Mail Application.
  2. So what is appearing within www.icloud.com >> Mail, the Folder Structures should, in theory Match, onto any Apple Machines using the same Apple ID account.
  3. Now the fun begins.
  4. Machine One was used to " Send Later " and the corresponding Folder appears - normal
  5. Machine 2 was Not used to " Send Later " ok and good.
  6. The Folder Structure does not have the " Send Later " expected
  7. iPhone Mail Folder Structure does not have the " Send Later " ok
  8. Log into www.icloud.com >> Mail and Folder Structure does not have the Send Later

Open ended and head scratching why machine One Machine does but no other devices for iCloud has this Send Later folder ?

Is it correct to infer the Send Later folder is more like an " On My Mac" folders ( Local and on the Drive )

Will explore more and report if anything is found.

Jan 7, 2023 1:48 AM in response to Apeterik

First image below is e-mail scheduled to Sent Later

Second and Third image is showing it was sent @ scheduled time and appears in Sent Folder

Running Ventura 13.1 and using an IMAP Protocol e-mail Server ( iCloud )

The " Bug Bear " on my Test, is the Send Later Folder is still showing and Still Showing an Non Existing e-mail awaiting to be sent.

Jan 7, 2023 5:04 AM in response to PRP_53

I tried with a couple of (non-icloud) imap accounts I have. Everything works as it should, more or less. The message gets sent and a record of it appears in the Sent folder. The Send Later folder appears - but it takes a number of minutes, and then it disappears when the message is sent.

(Sorry, I significantly edited this post.)

After I send an email (with the new Ventura's Schedule Email / " Send Later") they don't appear in the SENT emails folder.T

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.