My sent emails aren't being saved in a Sent folder, how can I find my sent emails?

I can't find my sent emails either by search or in the sent folders. I have asked people who received it and when someone replies to me, I can also see my original message in the reply. I have tried to check Mail Behaviours in accounts and it says there, it should be in the SENT folder. I can see only a very old few sent emails and not the recent ones. I am using OS Ventura 13.5.1. Can somebody help me, please?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 11:50 AM

Textilian28 wrote:

I can't find my sent emails either by search or in the sent folders. I have asked people who received it and when someone replies to me, I can also see my original message in the reply. I have tried to check Mail Behaviours in accounts and it says there, it should be in the SENT folder. I can see only a very old few sent emails and not the recent ones. I am using OS Ventura 13.5.1. Can somebody help me, please?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If you have the delay on try turning it off and compare your results

Write, send, and schedule emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Verify your Mail>Settings>Accounts>Mailbox behavior make some changes and come back to Sent folder

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2023 11:50 AM in response to Textilian28

Textilian28 wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If you have the delay on try turning it off and compare your results

Write, send, and schedule emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Verify your Mail>Settings>Accounts>Mailbox behavior make some changes and come back to Sent folder

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac

My sent emails aren't being saved in a Sent folder, how can I find my sent emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.