Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirror to apple tv

Suddenly I can’t screen mirror college hockey games from my phone to my Apple TV. I get a small red circle with a line thru it. I am able to watch on my phone and until a couple of weeks ago could stream the games.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 2:44 PM

The content provider may have changed something, so that they no longer support AirPlay Screen Mirroring anymore. That decision is the prerogative of any content provider or app publisher. Check with them for details on support for AirPlay.

Try searching for this app in the App Store on your Apple TV. If available there, then you wouldn’t need AirPlay.

Which app did you use when trying to stream using AirPlay? How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 2:44 PM in response to Victoria Junge1

The content provider may have changed something, so that they no longer support AirPlay Screen Mirroring anymore. That decision is the prerogative of any content provider or app publisher. Check with them for details on support for AirPlay.

Try searching for this app in the App Store on your Apple TV. If available there, then you wouldn’t need AirPlay.

Which app did you use when trying to stream using AirPlay? How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Screen mirror to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.