Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve done the mirroring and my tv is playing the sound but no picture is playing

I’m trying to mirror my iPhone to my Vizio tv and the sound is playing on the tv but there is no picture

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:07 PM

Shawnna420 Said:

"I’ve done the mirroring and my tv is playing the sound but no picture is playing: I’m trying to mirror my iPhone to my Vizio tv and the sound is playing on the tv but there is no picture"

-------

Troubleshooting Screen Mirroring:

1. Go Here: Use AirPlay to Stream Video or Mirror the Screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads:
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 6:07 PM in response to Shawnna420

Shawnna420 Said:

"I’ve done the mirroring and my tv is playing the sound but no picture is playing: I’m trying to mirror my iPhone to my Vizio tv and the sound is playing on the tv but there is no picture"

-------

Troubleshooting Screen Mirroring:

1. Go Here: Use AirPlay to Stream Video or Mirror the Screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads:

I’ve done the mirroring and my tv is playing the sound but no picture is playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.