Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund or replace iphone that hasnt been delivered on date

Hi. I'm in crisis, need some help.

I bought an iPhone 14 from online store on Jan 1st and it was supposed to be delivered on Jan 4th by UPS. UPS started an investigation because the package is lost and on Jan 10th I have to go back to my country so I need to recieve the iPhone before that date but UPS says investigation will take like 8 business days.

Can Apple send me another iPhone "fast" and then retrieve the other one that UPS has lost? I can't find any chat to communicate with Apple.

And when I click in "Check return eligibility" it pops up a sign that says "Your order is no longer eligible for return" and the shipment bar status it's in "Shipped", before reaching "Delivered".

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 2:33 AM

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

or

call 1-800-MY-APPLE

We cannot help you, we are also users of Apple products & services like you.

Similar questions

1 reply

Refund or replace iphone that hasnt been delivered on date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.