Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How share my keychain data?

Both my wife and I have iphones and use the same web and app accounts. We have different iCloud accounts. Is there a way to sync our iPhones to the same Keychain database? I have read the only option is to use Airdrop I’m hoping this has been improved.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 8:06 PM

DonMichaels Said:

"For example, we use the same Amazon account, utility company accounts, bank accounts, lots of things. If I die, I want my wife to be able to login to all our accounts that we use for modern living."

-------

Handing Over Info:

A. Getting Other's Account Data:

If one passes away, then contact the site, informing them of this issue. Here is where you would go for Apple: How to Request Access to a Deceased Family Member's Apple Account - Apple Support

B. Keep a Journal:

If a must, keep a journal to have a hardcopy of this info. Store it in a safe place, and update iw whenever changes are made.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 8:06 PM in response to DonMichaels

DonMichaels Said:

"For example, we use the same Amazon account, utility company accounts, bank accounts, lots of things. If I die, I want my wife to be able to login to all our accounts that we use for modern living."

-------

Handing Over Info:

A. Getting Other's Account Data:

If one passes away, then contact the site, informing them of this issue. Here is where you would go for Apple: How to Request Access to a Deceased Family Member's Apple Account - Apple Support

B. Keep a Journal:

If a must, keep a journal to have a hardcopy of this info. Store it in a safe place, and update iw whenever changes are made.

Jan 7, 2023 7:39 PM in response to DonMichaels

DonMichaels Said:

"How share my keychain data?: Both my wife and I have iphones and use the same web and app accounts. We have different iCloud accounts. Is there a way to sync our iPhones to the same Keychain database? I have read the only option is to use Airdrop I’m hoping this has been improved."

-------

Sharing Keychain Info:

Why would you want to do this? You should keep all log in info to yourselves, and not share credentials with anyone whomsoever.

How share my keychain data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.