Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting Health app invite notification

I have been trying to send my fiancé, a Health app invite, he never received a notification to except the invite. I have made sure that he has his iCloud health app on and he’s updated to the newest version. I’ve tried looking at the answers in here but all were from 2021 and I had tried all the options with no prevail.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 6:49 PM

Hi faltubes,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

We can share an article with steps that you can both check: Share and view health data in the Health app.

Make sure these requirements are met.

"Here's what you need

• An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15 or later is required to share your health data. 
  • An iPhone with iOS 16 or later is required to invite someone to share health data.
  • An iCloud account with Health turned on and two-factor authentication enabled.
  • The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included."

He can also try accepting the invite from the Fitness app.

"Accept an invite

When someone invites you to share Activity or compete, a notification appears on your Apple Watch. Tap Accept or Ignore. If you don't get a notification, you can accept from the Fitness app:

1. Open the Fitness app on your iPhone, then tap the Sharing tab.
  2. Tap the Account icon  at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Accept or Ignore."

If the issue continues after going through the article's steps, please contact Apple Support.

Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2023 6:49 PM in response to faltubes

Hi faltubes,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

We can share an article with steps that you can both check: Share and view health data in the Health app.

Make sure these requirements are met.

"Here's what you need

• An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15 or later is required to share your health data. 
  • An iPhone with iOS 16 or later is required to invite someone to share health data.
  • An iCloud account with Health turned on and two-factor authentication enabled.
  • The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included."

He can also try accepting the invite from the Fitness app.

"Accept an invite

When someone invites you to share Activity or compete, a notification appears on your Apple Watch. Tap Accept or Ignore. If you don't get a notification, you can accept from the Fitness app:

1. Open the Fitness app on your iPhone, then tap the Sharing tab.
  2. Tap the Account icon  at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Accept or Ignore."

If the issue continues after going through the article's steps, please contact Apple Support.

Have a fantastic day!

Not getting Health app invite notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.