Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been receiving texts from apple that turns out to be a spam text from the robber.

My parents phone got stolen so I immediately resorted to find my iphone after a while my sisters and I have been receiving a text from apple with a domain that is not from apple.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 6:09 PM

rhocelleangel wrote:

My parents phone got stolen so I immediately resorted to find my iphone after a while my sisters and I have been receiving a text from apple with a domain that is not from apple.

That’s a fairly common part of the modern business that is theft, as are “Apple” web portals seeking to acquire your Apple ID credentials, or calls phishing for your credentials. You’re not going to see that iPhone back again, either.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 6:09 PM in response to rhocelleangel

rhocelleangel wrote:

That’s a fairly common part of the modern business that is theft, as are “Apple” web portals seeking to acquire your Apple ID credentials, or calls phishing for your credentials. You’re not going to see that iPhone back again, either.

Jan 8, 2023 6:33 PM in response to rhocelleangel

rhocelleangel Said:

"I have been receiving texts from apple that turns out to be a spam text from the robber.: My parents phone got stolen so I immediately resorted to find my iphone after a while my sisters and I have been receiving a text from apple with a domain that is not from apple."

-------

Report these Scam Messages:

Getting Messages of sorts about this, it is a scam. It is important to know that you can report this to Apple, and in the U.S.A., you can report this to the Federal Government. See my User Tip Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

I have been receiving texts from apple that turns out to be a spam text from the robber.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.