Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I erase my iPhone with a broken screen and I'm logged out of iCloud already.

Screen is broken so I can't unlock to connect to Finder and I've logged out of the iCloud so can't erase from FindMy app.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 7:53 PM

RoseBelly88 Said:

"How can I erase my iPhone with a broken screen and I'm logged out of iCloud already.: Screen is broken so I can't unlock to connect to Finder and I've logged out of the iCloud so can't erase from FindMy app."

-------

You need to replace the screen.

Once replaced, then you can fix this.

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple Support:

Or...

B. Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to replace the iPhone Screen
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2023 7:53 PM in response to RoseBelly88

RoseBelly88 Said:

"How can I erase my iPhone with a broken screen and I'm logged out of iCloud already.: Screen is broken so I can't unlock to connect to Finder and I've logged out of the iCloud so can't erase from FindMy app."

-------

You need to replace the screen.

Once replaced, then you can fix this.

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple Support:

Or...

B. Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to replace the iPhone Screen

How can I erase my iPhone with a broken screen and I'm logged out of iCloud already.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.