Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paid for iCloud storage, red badge still won't go away.

We are all familiar with this issue. I caved and paid for the $0.99 a month icloud plan. the Notification went away on my phone but will not go away on my Macbook Air. The settings icon still has a red badge and the settings app itself still shows an icloud storage full notification, even though it is now not full. Anyone else experienced this and have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 1:23 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 16, 2023 1:11 AM in response to wmcelheney

Same issue. I have the "Your iCloud storage almost full" message with the notification badge icon. But I did not paid for any storage , which is 5GB by default. I only have 65MB maximum there. This just appear yesterday. I tried to see in the iCloud drive website if there was any problem of synchronisation between accounts, but everything was good.

Hopefully we find a solution to get rid of this badge as it could affect our focus on the notifications that we should be more aware.

Macbook air M1 : 13.1 (22C65)

Paid for iCloud storage, red badge still won't go away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.