Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

‘Your icloud storage is full’ notification will not go away

It’s driving me insane. For some reason starting yesterday the icloud storage is full notification kept popping up as a banner every 2 minutes and i’m not joking. when I click it, it tries to make me buy more Icloud storage which I don’t want to do and I cant find where to block notifications. Literally every 2 minutes or less. Please help!

Edit: I counted and it’s every 38 seconds!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 9:56 AM

meryamm wrote:

It’s driving me insane. For some reason starting yesterday the icloud storage is full notification kept popping up as a banner every 2 minutes and i’m not joking. when I click it, it tries to make me buy more Icloud storage which I don’t want to do and I cant find where to block notifications. Literally every 2 minutes or less. Please help!

IF you don't want to buy more icloud storage, then turn off your icloud backup, turn off all data that you're syncing to the cloud.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 9:56 AM in response to meryamm

meryamm wrote:

IF you don't want to buy more icloud storage, then turn off your icloud backup, turn off all data that you're syncing to the cloud.

‘Your icloud storage is full’ notification will not go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.