Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone connection to wireless printer

I used to be able to print from my iPhone 13 and iPad using an Epson wireless printer but now I can't. The printer works with the Lenovo laptop. When the "no printer selected" pops up and I tap to select a printer it says no air printer is found.

I've disconnected the printer then reconnected. I've turned off Bluetooth and wifi on both the phone and iPad and then turned it back on. Nothing. Suggestions?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 11:04 AM

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that your printer is an AirPrint-compatible model (see list in About AirPrint - Apple Support), unless you have to use a special app from the printer manufacturer.

If all settings are OK, and if there is a problem with device discovery, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 11:04 AM in response to 7mom49

Hi,

It would probably be correct to assume that your printer is an AirPrint-compatible model (see list in About AirPrint - Apple Support), unless you have to use a special app from the printer manufacturer.

If all settings are OK, and if there is a problem with device discovery, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone connection to wireless printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.