Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop the Mac lap top from getting in my account

I own 2 iPads and 1 iPhone 13 Pro Max And someone with a Mac computer getting into my Google’s account what can I do

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 8:04 PM

1963B Said:

"How to stop the Mac lap top from getting in my account: I own 2 iPads and 1 iPhone 13 Pro Max And someone with a Mac computer getting into my Google’s account what can I do"

-------

Change your Password:

If someone is getting into your eMail, then the obviously have your credentials. So, secure it by changing your password.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 8:04 PM in response to 1963B

1963B Said:

"How to stop the Mac lap top from getting in my account: I own 2 iPads and 1 iPhone 13 Pro Max And someone with a Mac computer getting into my Google’s account what can I do"

-------

Change your Password:

If someone is getting into your eMail, then the obviously have your credentials. So, secure it by changing your password.

Jan 16, 2023 3:25 AM in response to 1963B

I I will be honest with you I can’t read too well so when you get to give me all the stuff to read it, just it’s just too much. I can’t comprehend it I just want to make Leica is there a somebody go to where I can file a complaint, you know this is got to stop I can’t stand it, I have plenty of evidence showing that somebody’s doing it. It drives me crazy and I don’t know what to do. I want to erase some emails that are not even my emails but they’re in my account.

How to stop the Mac lap top from getting in my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.