Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop extracted

What does it mean when it says Airdrop extracted ?? Does it mean it been removed since i cancel the airdrop... idk i just receive it on my notifications.. im new to this tech

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:07 PM

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 10:07 PM in response to _nila

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Airdrop extracted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.