Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Can I Factory reset iPhone SE

I have a work phone that just got refreshed with a new model. We get to keep our old phones, in this case, an iPhone SE. I went in and did the standard Settings->General->Transfer or Reset->Erase all Content and Settings.

All seemed fine, except upon restarting the phone and asking a few of the starting questions (language, country, etc) it takes me to a screen telling me its downloading my company profile. It's been sitting at this screen for over a week.

Clearly its not progressing. My company support continues to be completely helpless and tells me to, and I quote, "please do a factory reset". I've told them I did one and got stuck on this screen. Is there anyway to force a factory reset using any combination of button presses? I know you can hard restart, but I highly doubt you could do a factory reset... but here's to hoping.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 7:00 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2023 7:00 AM in response to mntrojan

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

How Can I Factory reset iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.