Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Used iphone

Hello! Last night, my father was transferring all of his data from iPhone 11 pro to his MacBook Air and he has his own apple ID. We transferred everything so he could give me his iPhone 11 and buy himself a new one. This morning, I did a reset on his iPhone 11 pro and basically erased it, so I could use it. I didn’t use his Apple ID of course, I used mine. My question is, if this device (iPhone 11 Pro) was once connected to the MacBook with dad’s Apple ID, and I did a reset, put my Apple ID which was never connected to this MacBook, would he be able to access my information (photos, social media, etc.)?

I was wondering just because it’s the same device, erased, with a new Apple ID

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 8:15 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Used iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.