Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera flickering

Hi team recently i buy my i phone 14 pro max whenever am trying to record slow mo it's get flickering would you be able to fix it

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 2:18 PM

1 reply

Jan 14, 2023 1:48 PM in response to zaheem4

Hello zaheem4,

Does this occur in all lighting conditions? We ask because some indoor lights have a refresh rate that can cause this issue. Try using the quick toggles at the top of the screen to adjust the frame rate: Change the camera’s video recording settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Check out how to access that feature here:

Use quick toggles to change video resolution and frame rate
In Video mode, use quick toggles at the top of the screen to change the video resolution and frame rates available on your iPhone.
On iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later, tap the quick toggles in the top-right corner to switch between HD or 4K recording and 24, 25, 30, or 60 fps in Video mode.
To display quick toggles on iPhone X and earlier, go to Settings  > Camera > Record Video, then turn on Video Format Control.
On iPhone 14 models, quick toggles are available in Cinematic mode to switch between HD or 4K and 24, 25, or 30 fps.

If the issue persists, reach out to Apple Support directly to help investigate the behavior: Contact - Official Apple Support

Kind regards.

Camera flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.