You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Bug?

my phone is continuously lagging on the App Store only. I was trying to download an app and all of the ads I previously downloaded wont show with the redownload option, instead, it shows with "Get" like how it looks before you ever had it on your phone. But the problem is, I previously had this app and now that I've tried logging back in and out of my account, all of the apps on the AppStore refuse to download at all, and wont allow me to fix it. Along with several other apps that are on my phone, it still continues to say get in app purchases either way.

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 6:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 1:15 AM

If you can't download, make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

1 reply

App Store Bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.