Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is connected to my hearing aids but will not play phone calls through them. All other sound sources on the watch play through the hearing aids.

My Apple Watch is connected to my hearing aids but will not play phone calls through them. All other sound sources on the watch play through the hearing aids.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 11:03 AM

Do your hearing aids have microphones built into them? If they don't, this would be one reason they are not working with phone calls. Without a microphone, the caller would not be able to hear you when you speak. Otherwise, since Apple doesn't sell hearing aids, you'd be best advised to reach out to the hearing aid manufacturer for help with their product.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2023 11:03 AM in response to Kenefro

Do your hearing aids have microphones built into them? If they don't, this would be one reason they are not working with phone calls. Without a microphone, the caller would not be able to hear you when you speak. Otherwise, since Apple doesn't sell hearing aids, you'd be best advised to reach out to the hearing aid manufacturer for help with their product.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.