Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

27 inch iMac replacement

I have a 2013 27 inch iMac which has served me very well…. Until recently. I cannot upgrade beyond Catalina 10.15. I am a photographer and use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. I can’t benefit from the latest updates to these programmes as they aren’t compatible with my computer. These programmes also crash the computer now.

The latest 27 inch iMac is nearly 3 years old already so I don’t fancy getting one of those. Please, please will there be a new 27 inch iMac this year so I can go out and buy one? Otherwise what do I do?

iMac 27″

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 1:11 PM

Currently the only Apple 27" offering is the Mac Studio and Studio Display or the Mac Mini and Sutido Display.

Based on the specs it appears that the minimal/basic Mac Studio would blow your current iMac out of the water.

If you can use two screens the iMac 24" with a 3rd party 27" 2nd screen would be a formable machine.

As they say: all it takes is money!

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2023 1:11 PM in response to Sallya26

Currently the only Apple 27" offering is the Mac Studio and Studio Display or the Mac Mini and Sutido Display.

Based on the specs it appears that the minimal/basic Mac Studio would blow your current iMac out of the water.

If you can use two screens the iMac 24" with a 3rd party 27" 2nd screen would be a formable machine.

As they say: all it takes is money!

27 inch iMac replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.