You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to see my lost AirPod Pro on the Find My app

i lost my left airpod pro and on find my app it don’t show we’re my left airpod is

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 12:59 PM

2 replies

Jan 15, 2023 12:04 PM in response to tazul135

Hello tazul135,

The article you came from, Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support, has the steps to take to locate a lost AirPods.

If those steps are not showing the missing AirPods, this information from that article may be why:

If your AirPods are offline
If your AirPods are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, "No location found," or "Offline."
You can't play a sound to find them, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If they do come back online, you get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that you use with them.

Replace a missing AirPod or charging case
If you still can't find your AirPod or charging case, or if something is damaged, get the serial number and then contact Apple Support for a replacement. Then learn how to set up your replacement.

For help in replacing the missing AirPods, click the link above.

Cheers.

Unable to see my lost AirPod Pro on the Find My app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.