Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The find my app doesn’t look like that and it won’t let me track each individual AirPod Pro

I lost my right AirPod bud and the find my app won’t let me track it separately from my case and my other AirPod.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:49 PM

Rachel_carr Said:

"The find my app doesn’t look like that and it won’t let me track each individual AirPod Pro: I lost my right AirPod bud and the find my app won’t let me track it separately from my case and my other AirPod."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Use of Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support. AirPods do not have their own IP Address. So, what is shown is the last location seen of the item while they were synced to it. With that being so, they might be where you are, if still synced with the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 9:49 PM in response to Rachel_carr

Rachel_carr Said:

"The find my app doesn’t look like that and it won’t let me track each individual AirPod Pro: I lost my right AirPod bud and the find my app won’t let me track it separately from my case and my other AirPod."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Use of Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support. AirPods do not have their own IP Address. So, what is shown is the last location seen of the item while they were synced to it. With that being so, they might be where you are, if still synced with the device.

The find my app doesn’t look like that and it won’t let me track each individual AirPod Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.