Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download or read PDFs on my new iPhone 14 Pro

I can’t download or read PDFs on my new iPhone 14 pro. It says it’s downloading but nothing happens. Can anyone help please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 8:12 AM

What email app are you using?

If using Apple's default Mail App,

tapping the PDF itself or the icon if it's a multi-page PDF will open the PDF in a short of preview, but will not download it anywhere.

You can use the share icon, to move it to a different App, or save it into the Files app.

If the download within the email message is not completing, then check your internet connection. Try force closing the app and opening it again, and see if it decides to download the PDF.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 13, 2023 8:12 AM in response to joyce d sims

What email app are you using?

If using Apple's default Mail App,

tapping the PDF itself or the icon if it's a multi-page PDF will open the PDF in a short of preview, but will not download it anywhere.

You can use the share icon, to move it to a different App, or save it into the Files app.

If the download within the email message is not completing, then check your internet connection. Try force closing the app and opening it again, and see if it decides to download the PDF.

I can’t download or read PDFs on my new iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.