You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop the ask to buy notification from going to messages instead of Notification Center

How do I stop ‘ask to buy’ from going to iMessages instead of the Notification Center? I can not access to approve or decline in iMessage

iPad

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 8:32 AM

1 reply

Jan 15, 2023 6:05 PM in response to kathernr1

Hi kathernr1,

Per Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy:

"Where to find your Ask to Buy requests

If you miss an Ask to Buy notification, you can find the request in Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac. If you don't see the request in Messages, you can find your Ask to Buy request in Notification Center. "

If you've confirmed your notifications are configured properly and that you're accessing the Notification center for your device as described in If Ask to Buy isn't working then the next step is to consult with Apple directly via Apple Support for further investigation.

Regards.

How do I stop the ask to buy notification from going to messages instead of Notification Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.