Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have a Mac how do I restore my ipad

i havent been able to charge my iPad and then today i tried charging it again and it was something about restoring it. I went to the link on my phone and I don’t have a Mac and idk how to fix this and I’m getting frustrated.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 8:52 AM

To restore to you must have a computer. If you don’t have a Mac a PC will do. If you don’t have any computer you’ll need to have a friend who does or you will have to take it to an Apple Store or authorized Apple service provider AND you’ll need to provide proof of ownership in the form of the original sales receipt.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 8:52 AM in response to Areyouserious11

To restore to you must have a computer. If you don’t have a Mac a PC will do. If you don’t have any computer you’ll need to have a friend who does or you will have to take it to an Apple Store or authorized Apple service provider AND you’ll need to provide proof of ownership in the form of the original sales receipt.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

I don’t have a Mac how do I restore my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.