Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect my ipad to my canon mg3150 printer.

How do I connect my iPad to my canon mg3150 printer. It was working 3 days ago.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:13 AM

Hi,

The Canon MG3150 is not mentioned in the latest (en-us, December 13, 2022) About AirPrint - Apple Support, but is was listed in the July 01, 2022 issue of this article as an AirPrint-supported printer. The printer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router) as the iPad.

If there is a device discovery problem with AirPrint, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/apple_airprint_guide/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 11:13 AM in response to Keethsmeeth

Hi,

The Canon MG3150 is not mentioned in the latest (en-us, December 13, 2022) About AirPrint - Apple Support, but is was listed in the July 01, 2022 issue of this article as an AirPrint-supported printer. The printer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router) as the iPad.

If there is a device discovery problem with AirPrint, you could try the following power-cycle sequence (with these waiting times; do not forget the router): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/apple_airprint_guide/

I cannot connect my ipad to my canon mg3150 printer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.