Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't figure out how to turn the Focus function off completely from the instructions. How do I do this?

I can't figure out how to turn the Focus function off completely from the instructions, which are confusing. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks! Steve

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:43 AM

Yes there is a simple way to turn Focus mode OFF.

Swipe Down from the Top Right corner of your screen to reveal the Control Center. Here you will see the Focus button. If it is highlighted in white then the Focus mode is ON. Tap on the Focus button and that should remove the white highlight and turn Focus mode OFF.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 11:43 AM in response to BawlBear878

Yes there is a simple way to turn Focus mode OFF.

Swipe Down from the Top Right corner of your screen to reveal the Control Center. Here you will see the Focus button. If it is highlighted in white then the Focus mode is ON. Tap on the Focus button and that should remove the white highlight and turn Focus mode OFF.

Axel F.

I can't figure out how to turn the Focus function off completely from the instructions. How do I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.