Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download all iCloud photos to iPhone

Recently i was downloading all of my photos from iCloud to my iPhone SE, but there were thirteen photos that were unable to download. I checked my iPhone storage, and there was plenty of space. Does anyone know why this is happening?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 6:14 PM

abstracted_albatross Said:

"Unable to download all iCloud photos to iPhone: Is there a way i can tell what photos didn’t download?"

-------

Sort Through These:

How many photos are there? Are there thousands? You'd have to search for them by name. While in finder, try sorting them by the name or another option. You might have to copy and past the list, and delete duplicates of the names. Whoever does not should up from what was deleted, would show up in the list. That's what comes to mind.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2023 6:14 PM in response to abstracted_albatross

"Unable to download all iCloud photos to iPhone: Is there a way i can tell what photos didn’t download?"

-------

Sort Through These:

How many photos are there? Are there thousands? You'd have to search for them by name. While in finder, try sorting them by the name or another option. You might have to copy and past the list, and delete duplicates of the names. Whoever does not should up from what was deleted, would show up in the list. That's what comes to mind.

Jan 14, 2023 6:08 PM in response to abstracted_albatross

"Unable to download all iCloud photos to iPhone: Recently i was downloading all of my photos from iCloud to my iPhone SE, but there were thirteen photos that were unable to download. I checked my iPhone storage, and there was plenty of space. Does anyone know why this is happening?"

-------

Download them from iCloud Photos:

They did not reach the download. So, download these from iCloud, directly. Go here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

Unable to download all iCloud photos to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.