You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer a song from Apple Music and an iTunes audiobook to my Android phone?

I recently signed up for a month's free trial to Apple Music, in order to download one specific song, which I did. I've since downloaded the Apple Music for Android app on my phone and the song appears there. I just need to know if it will still be there once I end my subscription? And if I will be able to use the app at all, since it displays the rest of my regular iTunes library?

Also, I've repeatedly tried transferring an Audiobook from my iTunes library to my Android phone but no matter what I try, the file won't play on there, when literally everything else in my library does, music, movies, etc. Any advice there? Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 3:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 6:02 PM

Hi littledeviant,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if you can still listen to a song after your Apple Music free trial ends and if you'll be able to listen to your regular iTunes library. Since it's a subscription service, you won't be able to listen to any music you've added under the subscription when it ends. You'll still be able to listen to any music you've purchased on iTunes.

We recommend posting your second question separately under the appropriate subject matter in order to allow the community to help.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2023 6:02 PM in response to littledeviant

Hi littledeviant,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to know if you can still listen to a song after your Apple Music free trial ends and if you'll be able to listen to your regular iTunes library. Since it's a subscription service, you won't be able to listen to any music you've added under the subscription when it ends. You'll still be able to listen to any music you've purchased on iTunes.

We recommend posting your second question separately under the appropriate subject matter in order to allow the community to help.

Take care.

How do I transfer a song from Apple Music and an iTunes audiobook to my Android phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.