Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS12: Lexmark CS310DN not working

Dear all

After upgrading my seasoned MacMini (2014), the printer stopped working.

Any print-job I try (PDF, JPG, TXT) is being aborted with a comment about a "filter"...

This seems to have occurred to others too.

Is there a remedy?

Thank you

david

Mac mini, macOS 12.2

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 11:02 AM

Thank you, Mr. Philips

This may (or may not) help, I haven't tested this. The printer itself hasn't wireless and has to be connected to a wireless-capable device, such as a Mac Mini...

Anyway, I fould the solution in an old thread: Ignore the original printer-driver, reinstall it as a generic postscript-printer.

I did so, it was ready within instants, and aside of the icon all funcionality is available and working!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 11:02 AM in response to PRP_53

Thank you, Mr. Philips

This may (or may not) help, I haven't tested this. The printer itself hasn't wireless and has to be connected to a wireless-capable device, such as a Mac Mini...

Anyway, I fould the solution in an old thread: Ignore the original printer-driver, reinstall it as a generic postscript-printer.

I did so, it was ready within instants, and aside of the icon all funcionality is available and working!

MacOS12: Lexmark CS310DN not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.